£107.88 exc VAT
£129.46 inc VAT
For removing and replacing the rear, upper and lower bushes on trailing arm suspensions for Vauxhall Vectra models. Improved designed for a better performance and supplied with a spare rod in case of damage.
- For removing and replacing upper and lower suspension bushes on trailing arms.
- For use on Vauxhall Vectra B models.
- Always lubricate nut and bar before and after use. Two bars are included with this set.
- Adequate and appropriate lubricants to be used on threaded force screws and thrust bearing (Laser Tools Recommends Molybdenum Disulphide Grease (black drive shaft grease)
- Spares available for bar and nut (bar - Part No. 0673, nut - Part No. 0674).