1913 Ratchet Crimping Pliers - Non-Insulated Terminals
Ratchet crimping tool with forged jaws, for non-insulated terminals. The ratchet motion produces precise results quickly and easily every time, for 0.5mm to 55mm wire (20 - 10 AWG) and is colour coded for easy identification. A specialist tool that saves time and effort when undertaking all types of wiring work.
- Suitable for crimping 0.5mm² to 5mm² (20 - 10 AWG) wire.
- Ratchet motion assures complete crimping.
- Rubber soft-grip handle for comfortable use.
- Spare jaws available - please see Laser Part No. 2927.
- Suitable for use with non-insulated terminal range from Connect Consumables.