This new fuel line clamp and stopper kit from Laser Tools (part no: 5219) is indispensable for the busy technician with a selection of different tools in a handy kit.
£52.28 exc VAT
£62.74 inc VAT
A set of tools for use on all Fuel supply lines to stop the flow of fuel after disconnection.
- Suitable for use on flexi and solid fuel, transmission and brake lines.
- Pipe separator included.
- Extended clamp for flexi hoses.
- Time saver.
- Supplied in a blow mould case with instructions.
The tools stop fluid loss and seal off pipes and hoses while working on the engine and ancillaries. They are designed to suit a variety of pipes and hoses, including fuel lines, transmission fluid lines, brake pipes, coolant lines, vacuum pipes, etc.
- Use to seal steel, plastic and rubber lines once disconnected.
- Prevents fluid leaks and contamination during servicing.
- Use with all automotive fluids.
The tools included are:
- Extension hose clamp — useful for clamping off hoses where access is limited.
- Stoppers — used to close off hoses, vacuum pipes, etc. Six stoppers are supplied, two of each size: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16".
- Metal fuel pipe clamp — seals off the end of fuel pipe.
- Banjo clamp — seals off both sides of a banjo fuel or brake pipe fitting.
The kit also includes a handy fuel pipe separator to quickly disconnect snap-fit fuel connectors.
Prices correct at time of publication. For further details, please contact the Marketing Department 01926 818196